Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My Crazy, Average Life

Well, it took me a while to finally decide on a topic that was most appropriate for my very first blog entry. So I chose to just base mine on the present, my crazy life. This is the most hectic part of the year me right now. I have marching band, babysitting, homework, and tons more to think about all at the same time! It pretty much overtakes my entire life.
Most of the time I enjoy marching band but having to practice after-school for two hours twice a week, AND playing at games is kind of a bummer. Babysitting is my sane time. I "sort of" get to relax for a few hours and play with some easy going kids. The most time consuming activity of all this time of year is the piles of homework. We are just starting to get into the year, and I am trying to get into my normal routine.
That basically sums up my life this time of year, wish me luck!

1 comment: