Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Writers Notebook--St. Patrick's Day!!

In my opinion, I consider St. Patrick's Day to be one of those various holidays that kind of gets stomped on by all of those other, "more interesting" holidays. Those holidays like, Christmas, New Years, or even your birthday! However, I kind of enjoy St. Patrick's Day.

I think St. Patrick's Day is a just a fun holiday where people can dress up, be somewhat spirited, and pinch each other. And what could be more fun than that? For example, today I have pinched a total of 6 people and me and my best are wearing pretty awesome green hats. I am quite enjoying myself!

So, before you completely consider "St. Patty's Day" to be just another boring holiday, try to just play along with the fun and maybe you will enjoy it!

1 comment:

  1. You may be right about Saint Patty's
    Day getting stomped on by the other holidays.

    ReplyDelete